Delivery & Returns
Delivery Terms and Conditions
• Free delivery applies to mainland UK only. We do not deliver anywhere outside of mainland UK.
• We use our own home delivery network and all delivery teams are 2 person.
• Day one of your order is the day which we receive your order (cut off time is 10.30am). After this time, the next working day will be classed as day one.
• Our working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
• Orders placed after 10.30am on a Friday or on a Saturday and Sunday will be categorised in delivery terms as pre-10.30am Monday orders.
• Our home delivery company will contact you on the number which you advise upon checkout to arrange a delivery date. Failure to leave the correct number will result in a delay to your order.
• We will not deliver your order without calling and speaking with you first.
• Failure to accept pre-arranged deliveries which are then cancelled by you or need to be re-scheduled due to YOUR circumstances, giving less than 48 hours notice, will incur a transport charge of £25.00 + VAT.
• If you are not at the arranged address on the arranged date to receive the order, you will also be subjected to a £25.00 + VAT charge.
• The day before the arranged delivery date you will be contacted by the driver either by phone or text. The driver will arrange a 4-hour delivery slot. E.g. 6-10, 8-2, etc.
• On delivery the driver will inspect your goods with you and place in a room of your choice.
• On all deliveries you will be required to sign a customer questionnaire regarding your delivery experience to accompany the signed proof of delivery.
• Our delivery times are Monday to Friday and between the hours of 6am to 5pm.
• ATT fabrications cannot be held responsible for any cost that may be incurred due to a delivery that is delayed beyond our control.
• No delivery will be left without a signature from the customer.
• All orders will only be delivered to the address stated at the time of the order.
• ATT Fabrications reserve the right to change the content of any part of this website at any time without prior notice.
• Any damages or shortages must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery and BEFORE any fitting of the product has taken place or claims will be rendered invalid.
• Please do not commence or arrange any work to be carried out until you have received and checked your product fully, including under any packaging or films/protective tape etc.
Returns Terms and Conditions
• Returns can be accepted on Standard items only.
• We cannot accept returns on ‘Design Your Own’ products due to the product being bespoke. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any Returns need to be advised within 5 working days from delivery and can only be accepted if the product is in its original condition with the original packaging.
• We will arrange any returns the same way in which we arranged the original delivery using our home delivery company at a cost of £60. You can arrange your own return, however, you will be responsible for any damage incurred.
• Returns are subject to an inspection, repackaging and restocking fee of £60, so the amount which will be refunded will be the original payment less this £60 and also the £60 collection fee if applicable.
• We will only refund your money on the original method of payment and only once we have received the product back at ATT Fabrications and we have inspected it to a satisfactory standard, will the refund take place.
• Any damages or shortages to the product will be reflected in the refund which we process.
• If the return is to be replaced with another product, we will require full payment for the new product, and process the returned item as above.